Throughout 2016 I want to focus my attention on a couple of the ‘P’s that stand out most to me.
I challenge you to ask yourself which ‘P’ is highlighted to you and ask your own opinions on what may come up for you.
I have written a few possibilities below…
passions, pursuits and people.
What are your passions you want to focus on in 2016?
Who or what do you want to pursue?
What sorts of people are you most interested in meeting?
- I also have a big passion to see the image of woman change in our society and to see purity restored in our culture.
- I believe art can speak a lot of truth without saying a word, so I want to use this to see lives changed and set free.
- To see our perception of ourselves change and to challenge what we see of as “normal”. For instance how we view ourselves, freedom, truth, beauty and love.
- Some people believe that it should be the man that pursues the woman. I think that must be terrifying for them but something in me for some reason agrees. Although I do also feel it should be neutral. I am sometimes terrified to pursue a man I feel interested in or want to get to know more. Relationships can be a vulnerable thing. But that is an area I want to see a little more pursuing in.
- On an entirely different level would like to pursue my photography and filming more, tennis, guitar/piano playing and singing, and writing. As well as my artwork and seeing more commissions flowing.
- Really would love to get my fabrics into Liberty London and pursue that dream coming true.
- I would love to meet the Queen as she was my biggest inspiration last year and her words helped in throughout the year. I am so thankful to her for who she is and what she stands for.
- Would love to chat with Justin Beiber about his faith and write a song for him to sing as I am inspired my his courage to know and believe that “it is never too late”.
- Do a photoshoot with Kate Moss and see how she really feels when photographed.
- Have a cup of tea with Andrew White and understand his heart about the issues he faces daily.
- The person that I left a message for on a napkin in a restaurant, that I didn’t know who would find it!
I hope this next year is one of many dreams coming true and impossibilities becoming POSSIBLE!